Kamis, 06 November 2008

My office, My life

Such as we know office is the place for people doing their activities. Help us gathering money to fulfill our necessary. It’s true that we can no longer live in without having money, so we must work to get our purpose, gain the money. Comes up some place are functioned by the government to build the governance for the Republic, located in Dr Wahidin Raya Street Number 1, Central Jakarta. What we are called the office by Ministry of Finance.
From the beginning, I’m really surprised getting the opportunity work in the office. After some day, I must remember that my office is my life, as my previous life is there, in Kediri. A year before I have studied in Malang for Freshwoman Graduated. It’s not likely I imagine before staying here doing this job. In my mind, there’re so many homework must be finished as soon as possible before the deadline. In fact, it’s a little bit of I have got from this job. The first we must remember, we need refreshing while doing these job, after some work we done in the office. Many activities can help refresh your brain. It doesn’t mean that you must stay ahead on your near computer, No. You just need a slice of paper, go with your hand, play your music’s style, or doing different activities like ones.
From the various experiences, we must use them as our method increasing the cabability doing the activity. In the office especially. As the implementation will come the motivation up. Someday, you will getting bored doing the same activities, just relaxing with having breath as free as you have time to do it. Then, go back to your activities, you will refresh again. Believe it, or not you get simple way holding the emotion.

1 komentar:

Anonim mengatakan...

Hmm...nice suggestion

For relaxing?? I choose to play some hard music like Korn (ha ha)
Or may be take a nap after praying time (ha ha)